Certificate IV in Christian Missions – 52159 (CM)
Do you think that God might be calling you into missions longer term? Or do you just want to grow even more in your relationship with God. Either way, the CM is perfect way to move forward.
The course is run like an apprenticeship over two years with lots of “hand-on” opportunities coupled with practical learning based either in YWAM Southlands Tasmania or YWAM Southlands Adelaide.
The training builds on what was learnt during DTS and covers such things as
- learning how to reflect the example of Christ in lifestyle and ministry
- developing ministry skills
- develop a support base
- develop evangelistic and missional skills
- enhance team work skills
- how to work effectively in a missions organisation.
The following are key components of the CM
- Weekly teaching on various topice
- Weekly discussions and practical applications of teaching content
- One on one’s with senior school staff and leaders
- Practical opportunities for the exercising of personal gifts and skills
- Spiritual leadership and ministry workshops
- Practical opportunity to gain skills
- Personal mentoring to assist in the developing your own calling
- Mentoring in personal gifts and callings
If you are not currently a YWAM Southlands Staff member no worries. If you have completed a DTS we invite you to join us here at YWAM Southlands as a staff member. Upon your acceptance to staff we invite you to apply to join the CM.
If you have further questions on the content or structure of the CM then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CM Fee Structure
- There are 6 units in the CM, with a $500 fee per unit. This fee covers costs of registrations, materials and the training course. This fee is payable at the beginning of each unit (scholarships are available for overseas students)
- All Overseas students must pay for OSHC (Overseas Health Coverage). This is coverage for their health insurance within Australia for 2 years approximately costing singles $744 and families or couples $1920.
- Staff fees of $77/week will also apply which encompasses food, accommodation, and internet.
All prices are in Australian Dollars
As this course is accredited, Australian student may be eligible to receive assistance from Centrelink.
Additional course expenses:
- You will have have various outreach opportunities which you will have to cover your costs for. These will vary in price.